Due to the corona pandemic, there will be special measurements to keep everybody safe and healthy.
- You can only participate in Week 42 and the General Assembly if you booked in advance
- The deadline for your booking is Monday October 11th; the deadline for signing up for General Assembly only is Thursday October 14th
- To access the General Assembly only, you need to arrive on Saturday between 09:00 and 12:00
- To keep you all safe and in a bubble, everybody needs to arrive on the stated arrival times. You can leave whenever you want.
- You are obligated to follow the Safety & Health Plan with the exception that self isolation (5 days before start date) is not mantatory
- On arrival at the farm, everybody needs to take a rapid/antigen test provided by SISC for free at the farm, AND show either a valid EU Digital COVID Certificate (European Corona Pass) where the last vaccination was made more than 2 weeks prior to arrival, or a PCR test not older than 48 hours before arrival.
- Everybody has to comply with the Safety & Health Plan and corona rules to be allowed to enter the farm. This also applies if you only want to the General Assembly.
Friday between 15:00 - 18:00
Saturday between 09:00 - 12:00, including for the General Assembly!
The General Assembly will be on Saturday October 16 at 13:00. Due to corona, it is mandatory to arrive between 09:00 - 12:00.
SISC does not assume any liabilities for illness, accident, damage or theft during your stay.
We refund as follows:
Up to 8 weeks: 75% of payment minus passive membership
Between 8 and 4 weeks before start of your camp: 50% refund minus passive membership.
Up to 4 weeks before the start of your camp: 0% refund.
Please note that you should have paid the full amount 8 weeks before your week starts, otherwise we will cancel your reservation.
Cutting date is the date we receive your email.
The cancellation rules are different during the corona pandemic:
All bookings for the new season 2021 will be 100% refundable (with the exception of the vouchers, and minus bank fee if they apply), up to arrival time of the week. If you have any concerns or if you get symptoms, you will have to stay at home and we will refund you as mentioned above.
- - O - -
These are the official camp rules for all SISC activites that counts for all members and all staff.
These can only be changed or diverted from by permisson of the SISC board.
A no must always be respected. There is no harm in asking a person to play.
In a play, the active/dominant/top part always carry the full responsibility for the wellfare and safety of the passive/submissive/bottom part.
"Circus" is the stop word! Circus means that the game has to stop at that moment. Anyone nearby the game has to monitor that the game stops or intervene.
Don't interrupt or comment on a game.
Everyone has to arrive at the time stated in the booking. But if you can't be there on time, you have to contact SISC ahead to ask for individual approval. It will however never be allowed for anybody to arrive 24 hours after the SISC event starts. Keep in mind that you have to contact SISC in any case if you will arrive later. You are committed to stay for the whole time you booked.
The Camp Manager is appointed by the SISC board and has the final word during the camps within the boundaries of these rules.
English is official and the only language used on the farm.
The use and ringing of mobile phones is not allowed. Those who need to call or operate their mobile phone, have to go outside the farm.
No noise at any time in the sleeper, except between 18.00 and 19.00.
No smoking in the sleeper or any other kind of fire (candles, etc.) at any time.
No alarm clocks or cell phones allowed at any time.
Video devices and audio recording equipment are never allowed at any place.
Photo cameras are not allowed, unless:
Taking pictures is allowed in the monk cell and wetroom with closed door if everybody inside the room agrees.
During transport, the device would have to be turned off and be in a closed bag.
The camp manager of the week can announce timeframes of maximum 2 hours (per day) in the afternoon in dungeon 1 with the doors closed. The announcement has to be at least one day before the photo shooting.
In week 28, 29 and 33 the camp manager can announce up to 5 photo shootings in a week. In all other weeks it can be done up to 2 times a week.
Smoking in the diner
Before 00:00 (midnight)
- No smoking inside
After 00.00 (midnight)
- Smoking everywhere in the diner.
Smoking in Dungeon 1
- Players may smoke while active playing
- No smoking in all other playrooms
Smoking in the sleeper
No smoking in the sleeper at all.
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS
Drunkenness is not accepted.
According to Danish law, no drugs (incl. pot and hashish) of any kind is allowed.
According to Danish law, no firearms are allowed on the camp area. Dummies are ok.